Friday, December 21, 2007

Screaming meme

Thanks for the tag, Ms. Friz. Okay, think think think ....

1. It's my birthday tomorrow!! I will be spending it in the airport.
2. I have read Harry Potter books 1-5 in Spanish. The first one I read was Book 2, the British version, which I bought when I was in Israel.
3. I live with two males. One of them is a box turtle. We know he is a male because he has red eyes.
4. Teaching is something I've wanted to do all my life, but never thought I'd actually do.
5. My uncle is the National Hydrographer.
6. I can do the hustle, the moonwalk, the hora, the audition number from 42nd Street, the merengue, the pas de chat, the cotton eye joe, and the last-day-of-school-before-winter-break dance.
7. I took a year off between high school and college, and take every opportunity I get to advise high schoolers to do the same.

Pass it on, Assorted Stuff, Frum Teacher, History is Elementary, Midwest Teacher, NYC Educator, Ms. Whatsit, and a first year teacher over at EdWize! Here are the rules:

- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6 comments:

ms. whatsit said...

You are quite the dancer! I am jealous.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! Hope you find my meme satisfying :-)

That's really funny. I read Harry Potter part one when I was in Israel. There was no English translation yet, so I read it in Hebrew. Only after leaving Israel did I discover that Harry was a true phenomenon!

NYC Educator said...

Well, here it is. But I was too scared to tag anyone else.

I get a headache if I read in Spanish for more than an hour. I force myself when I have to, but you must be much better at it than I am.

Tim said...

I appreciate the tag Julie, but I participated last summer when it was eight random facts. I'd try for seven more but this time of year it's hard to squeeze anything more out of the brain. :-)

Have a good trip and great holiday.

EHT said...

Thank you for tagging me....I've done this before but I'm so wierd I have many things I haven't posted yet. :) I'll try to get to it by the end of the week.

I enjoyed reading your list!

jonesggn said...

IndianAunty
Indianface
ImageGallery
VideoGallery
VideoGallery