Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Teen depression

I feel awful for the victims of today's mall shooting and also awful for the teen who's suspected of committing it. I feel awful for my students who are so full of scary feelings they don't know what to do, and for the ones who deal with it with drugs and alcohol. I feel awful for the ones who don't have parents around to notice when they're not doing okay. I feel awful for the student who it turns out was suddenly taken off his Zoloft.


zada said...

teen depression is presented for troubled teens or parents of teens.teenage depression isn’t just bad moods and occasional melancholy.depression is a serious problem that impacts every aspect of a teens life.
Dual Diagnosis
Dual Diagnosis

Teenage Depression said...

Thanks for this post. It Very nice Blog. It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.Teenage Depression